Did You Know?
Saint Mary’s skilled caregivers are easy to identify:
Nurses – royal blue scrub tops and black pants
Nurse Aides – burgundy scrub tops and black pants
Unit Clerks – Khaki scrub tops and black pants.
Junior Volunteers – navy scrub top and khaki pants
Adult Volunteers– navy smocks
Staff members always wear badges for your comfort and safety.
Saint Mary’s Hospital is an acute care, community teaching hospital located at 56 Franklin Street in Waterbury, CT. Licensed for 347 beds, the hospital offers a Level II Trauma Center, a flourishing residency training program, a host of specialty medical services and skilled, compassionate healthcare providers. We also have a dedicated, experienced Executive Leadership Team at Saint Mary's.
Saint Mary’s Stats
Saint Mary’s Hospital has approximately:
- 1,935 employees
- 420 physicians on staff
- 69,717 Emergency Department visits annually
- 16,084 surgical cases annually
- 1,021 births per year
- 20 surgical operating suites
- 25 labor and delivery beds
- 9 bassinets in the Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- 20 bassinets in the Well Baby Nursery
- 8 beds in Cardiovascular Unit
- 16 beds in the Critical Care Unit (CCU)
- 2 Echocardiology Units
Specialty Medical Services
Saint Mary’s patients have access to the following: