Annually funds raised from the Saint Mary's Hospital Foundation's will be pledged to health care scholarships.
The scholarships are open to Saint Mary's Hospital employees or immediate family members of Saint Mary's Hospital employees.
- Completed Application
- Official transcript from each of the schools listed in your application.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from 3 sources listed below (no family members):
- A facility member or advisor from your high school.
- An employer or person in a supervisory role who is knowledgeable of your volunteer service, athletic or extracurricular activities.
- Essay of approximately 300 words with the topic listed below. Special consideration will be given to indications of financial need or hardship.
- Undergraduate Scholarship applicants - Why are you choosing a healthcare career?
Please refer all questions to Jan Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 709-6094. All completed, printed applications must be submitted in person or mail to Nursing Scholarship Application, Attn: Jan Young, Saint Mary's Hospital, 56 Franklin Street, Waterbury, CT 06706. The deadline for submission for all Nursing Scholarship applications is 4:00 p.m. EST Friday, March 29, 2013.
Click here for the Undergraduate Scholarship Application.