On February 28, 1909, the Greater Waterbury community celebrated the grand opening of the new Saint Mary’s Hospital. From the moment the doors opened to the original four-story, red brick building, Saint Mary’s has been an integral part of this community. Today, we celebrate our centennial with a renewed commitment to providing quality healthcare services and extending our legacy of caring for years to come.
A Legacy of Caring
A Commitment to Innovation and Excellence
Medical Education: An Investment in the Future
Growing to Meet the Community's Needs