Saint Mary’s Urgent Care Centers offer expert, certifed care for all injuries and illnesses that are urgent but not life-threatening. In many cases, it is a convenient alternative to visiting the Emergency Department. Our two locations provide you and your family with access to the care you need when you need it.
A Wide Range of Services Available
We provide care for a wide range of your medical concerns on a walk-in basis, including:
- Digital X-rays
- Laboratory services
- Immunizations and vaccinations (flu shots, Tdap, MMR)
- Physical exams for school sports and camp
- Pre-op evaluations
- Nebulizer treatments
- Care for injuries (falls, sprains, broken bones, cuts, burns)
- Pediatric care (fever, respiratory infections, strep throat, ear infections)
- Treatment for common medical concerns (allergic reactions, sinus infection, pneumonia, skin conditions, conjunctivitis)
- Evaluation of tick bites (Lyme Disease)
- Work-related injuries (with comprehensive follow-up available through our Occupational Health and Diagnostic Center)
Making Access to Care Easy and Accessible
- Convenient hours and locations with ample free parking
- No appointment needed
- Most insurances are accepted
- High quality urgent care without the wait
- If your condition requires more advanced treatment we will coordinate your seamless transfer to Saint Mary’s Emergency Department.
If your condition is life-threatening, call 911, or visit Saint Mary’s Hospital’s Emergency Room, located at 47 South Elm Street, Waterbury, CT 06706.